Monday, June 6, 2011

A New Collaboration: Essential Culture

Dear readers,

I have started a new collaboration with my friends on a new blog, Essential Culture. It is a space where people can learn and share with one another on the basics of all things culture. Such a collaboration recognises the need to widen one's horizons and enrich oneself. 

From time to time, I will write a brief on the various new features on this blog so that you will be informed of any updates. If you have a Facebook account, do like our page and share it with your friends. For a start, I have written the first feature about the colours of roses and its meanings so do check that out.

I will still devote time to this blog as this is a platform to document my personal observations so don't worry. As for those who are wondering what to expect of this blog, I will be continuing my series on Pieces of Memory as well as writing my latest purchase from a vintage boutique, By My Old School. So watch this space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment