Monday, December 6, 2010

A Call Out to My Gentle Readers

The thing with writing a blog with no intentions of making money and getting famous is that you don't know who your readers are. This is mainly due to the fact that you don't advertise your blog nor shape it in a way to cater to a target readership. Rather, all one does is to present the most truthful side of yourself through your writing and hope that whoever reads it will return.

As such, I've often wondered who have chanced upon this blog and their reactions to it. I'm always under the impression that the only reader of my blog is yours truly and the rest are just passing by. However, as I checked the statistics of my blog, I realised that I have more than 10 readers the past month and most of them are from overseas!

So here's an official shout out to all readers out there! If you are not merely passing by, write something in the comments and let me know who you are! I am utterly curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment